Friday, January 13, 2012

The Universe loves me...

...Serves me, nurtures me, and wants me to win.

The only thing that I knew for absolute sure when I sent my "state of my union" letter in October was that I'd be surprised & awed by the unexpected blessings that would accrue. I certainly was! Few people were able to chip in $ to help underwrite my mega important but initially low income-producing 3rd act. About three. Blessings on them!

The most precious & productive contribution rec'd was from Molly D - and it probably set her back just the cost of a stamp. It was a rather long affirmation, one I was instructed to write out each day & say out loud three times daily. And I did! Never missed a day, never even came close.

Each one of the lines rang true in my heart. And the joy I felt in writing out the words each day opened up my heart to the whole world.

Some people - maybe a lot of people - might think me a kook for sending out the sort of letter like I did, one that was honest & asking, but I consider such epistles like a fisherman's net ~ ~ cast it out over the waters & be blessed by whatever's caught up in its reach.

"Large, rich, opulent, lavish financial surprises now come to me, and I AM GRATEFUL."

No comments:

Post a Comment