Saturday, January 14, 2012

ODE to JOY

What joy - my 17" HP laptop computer arrived last night!!

Every avenue I'd pursued since early summer to raise enough capital to buy a laptop or iPad2 - and start Cyber Access for the Technically Timid - fell flat. Mayhaps because the Universe wanted ME to underwrite it on my own ~ and arranged a circumstance where that incredible possibility could happen.

Even when my cpu crashed weeks & weeks ago (blasted virus!), wiping off all my documents, I stayed resolute & optimistic that things would turn out. Even when it took what felt like forever to scrape together enough to get the cpu repaired, I still held faith. Two fund-raising efforts went "pffftttt" - still I didn't crumple! And gee did the Universe come through!!

BACKGROUND: It's more or less standard that my active credit card hovers around $100 of my max level (in spite of how much extra I pay in). But in December, I paid $300 toward it (might sound like small potatoes, considering the balance, but it sure felt wonderful). Typically, if the opportunity to get a just-right laptop came up, even the monthly payment would have been over my head - - not this time!!

Time to get rolling on Cyber Access for the Technically Timid!!! (A sure sign it will be a resounding success - much to my own surprise & infinite delight, its acronym is CATT!!)

"Large, rich, opulent, lavish financial surprises now come to me, and I AM GRATEFUL."

No comments:

Post a Comment