Monday, January 16, 2012

FACEBOOK and a SENSE of PLACE

Was taken delightfully unawares today by my niece's Facebook Profile picture - a photo of Whitney, Reynolds & Scott in front of the Woodland Road Christmas tree, a photo I took when the Australian Lockharts made their first trip back to the USA after emigrating Down Under.

From what I can gather, Whitney reposted it as her Profile shot after seeing it posted on Scott's wall!

So many memories snapped in place within an instant - one of our family's happiest-ever times, suffused with family & heart connections. (Brings to mind the special glow that surrounded our wedding almost 20 years later, when those three young people honored us by being my Maid of Honor & two of John's ushers!)

How lovely to be reminded ~ just by logging onto Facebook ~ of young people & moments so dear to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment