Sunday, January 22, 2012

Never Saw This One Coming

Am continually surprised by how incredible, never-could-have-predicted-it things keep happening in my life.

Aside from some traditional goodies I already have in the baking pipe line for the college, today was my farewell to the traditional baked yummies that have been my stock in trade since I made my first batch of Krazy Krunch - for the 7th Grade Christmas party. And it was a great & glorious adieu, visually & gastronomically. Totally aced it - could feel the inspiration. Looked like a magazine spread!

If anyone had told me at this time last week that I'd be psyched about concentrating exclusively on HEALTHY baking... well, I just might have thought him or her utterly nuts. I really never saw it coming - and am I happy happy happy that it did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment