Wednesday, October 19, 2011

welcome mat

i sought to be a traditional educator - after i achieved my initial, improbable goals, was shown the door. what broke my heart was swiftly revealed as a blessing, expanding my world beyond, but still including, the small town where i was born & educated & employed.

i was a traditional professional, bringing my someone off-kilter ways to the incredibly straight-arrow insurance and financial services industries, using my non-trad vision to create unimaginable (to me) success - until i was shown the door, once again. once again, what initially broke my heart was even more swiftly revealed to be a blessing, booting me out of the buttoned-down corporate world into an alternate funky career universe that was never in my plans but is clearly where some great force of whatever intends me to plant myself & thrive & blossom.

very little of what has happened over the past ten years makes much sense UNLESS it's looked at through the lens of a greater power having greater plans for me than i could ever have imagined, combining all aspects of my being into a great purpose that only i can fulfill.

ignore the apparent shouting truth that the wild road i'm traveling is my true path?? accept that this life traveler has finally arrived at my home earthly purpose??

am putting out the welcome mat - let whatever comes across my threshold come. i have no doubt it will ultimately be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment