Sunday, July 29, 2012

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Last week was PACKED with activity.  Thursday was filled with making Whoopie Pies & vanilla cupcake blanks & ice pops (Mango Mango & Cranberry Pineapple).  At Lambertville on Friday from 2-6 p.m. (very successfully, I might add).  


Realized while I was there that my diy cupcake decorating supplies needed to be refreshed ~ ~  as I was commemorating the 1/2-way point of the farm market by charging 1/2 off all my wares & wanted to make sure every topping that might be desired was available; restocked rhinestone tiara supply, along with gummy worms, got new soccer balls (small wrapped chocolates instead of the Wilton sugar decoration), refilled over half the containers.  


Glad I did, as everything sold out - with exception of three Whoopie Pies (much to John's delight).  Am glad I took the "loss" - people seemed delighted with my customer appreciation gesture.  And some folks who'd never had one of my Whoopie Pies or ice pops felt free to experiment.  Win-win!!

This week - back at Lambertville, from 2-6.  Shelved the idea of having people make matchless WISH boxes.  But they LOVED what I came up with - set up a small table, with brightly colored pieces of paper, then ballyhooed passersbys to be part of the art show by signing the name of someone dear to their heart & a word that comes to mind when they think about them.  It was a BIG hit!  Will get the links connected in time for this week's linger.  And craft more WISH boxes to have available - no charge, totally free, although contributions to Lulu's Rescue & Tabby's Place would be appreciated (we raised $8 - my goal is to be raise at least $100 to split between the two).

Already started the Mango Mango ice pops (will start the Pomegranate Pineapple tomorrow).

Life is good, albeit busy! busy! busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment