Sunday, May 29, 2011

big break for my budget

decided to NOT attend blogher '11 or creative connections. either event - the first in early aug out in san diego, the second in st.paul in mid-sept - would have been interesting BUT i'm not at the blogging proficiency level where i'd feel at ease with it all. want to boost my competencies on my own before seeking higher levels.

might not make a lot of sense to some folks, but it does to me. spent a lifetime feeling out of place either due to being clueless i didn't belong or because of not having enough info under my belt to make the best use of the provided opportunities. whew! that was a mouthful.

instead, am crafting my own "creative connections" learning program right here, in the privacy of my computer studio. and maybe by august or september, i WILL feel whatever prerequisites i sense are necessary to make the expense a worthwhile investment.

a big break for my budget & a mega-boost for my self-confidence in teaching myself the basics of blogging. this blog will be my confessional for how i'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment