Tuesday, April 26, 2011

shad fest 2011 - poster progress report

this saturday & sunday! but tomorrow's the big day for us - last day to submit our poster designs. john considered calling in sick tomorrow, which i am heartily discouraging (negative karma). reminds me that i have to find out where to turn in artwork - my guess it's at the l-ville chamber of commerce, on union.

what great fun (me)/opportunity (john), all from someone at fred's urging me to get both the hubster et moi involved. in a big way, it's a good challenge for john on doing artwork that's NOT mega detailed. a real challenge that he's finding hard to deal with - my concept was that he'd keep the background & fish along the lines of what he'd do as thumbnail artwork, getting down to more details with the cat.

we'll see what we see!

No comments:

Post a Comment